Gift Vouchers issued by Veloce Publishing Ltd:
View/buy Veloce gift vouchers
Terms and Conditions of use
1) Gift Vouchers, in denominations of £5 to £50 in £5 increments plus £75 and £100, entitle the recipient to credit equal to the voucher's denomination to be used to purchase any Veloce product (including P+P). Any balance of the cost of the order must be settled at the time of redemption.
2) The Gift Voucher will be sent by email as a PDF file which can be opened with Adobe Reader (free download – http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html. Veloce will endeavour to send Vouchers within one working day of the order being received but accepts no liability for delayed delivery of Gift Vouchers. (See clause 18 for hard copy Gift Vouchers given away at events).
3) Gift Vouchers will be delivered to the email address supplied by the purchaser. The purchaser is responsible for the accuracy and completeness of this delivery information. Veloce Publishing is not responsible for any use of the Voucher by any individual resulting from errors in this delivery information. (See clause 18 for hard copy Gift Vouchers given away at events).
4) Postage is payable at standard postal rates for purchases made with a Gift Voucher.
5) Gift Vouchers purchased from Veloce Publishing can be redeemed at any time up to one year after purchase. After a year has elapsed the credit on the Gift Voucher will expire if not yet redeemed and no refund will be offered.
6) The usual terms and conditions of use of the Veloce Publishing website also apply.
7) Gift Vouchers cannot be redeemed in connection with promotional offers.
8) Balances from non Sterling voucher transactions must be settled by credit or debit card, cheques will not be accepted.
9) Veloce Publishing will not accept any responsibility for claims, demands, losses, costs, expenses or liability of any kind whatsoever in connection with any transaction or dealing between Veloce Publishing and a Gift Voucher holder.
10) Veloce Publishing reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions.
11) Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
12) Gift Vouchers will be subject to verification at the time of presentation. No responsibility will be accepted for lost, stolen or damaged Gift Vouchers.
13) No modifications can be made to a Gift Voucher after it has been issued.
14) No refunds or cancellations of Gift Vouchers are allowed.
15) Voucher buyers shall not impersonate or attempt to impersonate another user or any other person by using the name, address, credit card information, email address or login name and password of any other user or person for any reason whatsoever without prior consent, nor forge a header or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origins of an email.
16) You shall immediately notify Veloce Publishing if it comes to your knowledge that your Gift Voucher code has been compromised or has become known to anyone who is not authorised by you to pay for goods using the Voucher.
17) The person who redeems the Gift Vouchers will need to register as a Veloce Publishing customer in order to redeem the Voucher.
18) Hard copy Gift Vouchers given away at events. Only ONE Gift Voucher per purchase per person can be redeemed and only against the full, non-discounted, UK retail price of the book. Minimum retail price of the book must be £9.99. The Gift Voucher must be redeemed within one month of issue date. Gift Vouchers are only redeemable on books published by Veloce Publishing Ltd.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
To redeem a Gift Voucher please contact Veloce and state Gift Voucher number, code, purchasers name, expiry date and value.
For promotional vouchers state the referral code or enter it as the discount code when ordering online.
Please call +44 (0) 1305 260 068 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to redeem a Gift Voucher or with any queries