The downloadable sample PDF requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer.
• Photographic history of all Rover cars from 1945 to 2005
• Every model illustrated and described
• Brief history of each model
• Technical details listed for each model
• Includes Rovers ‘inherited’ from other British Leyland marques
• Also covers car-derived vans
• Many special overseas variants included
• Contains some Rovers that did not make production
• Easy to read format
• Comprehensive index
This comprehensive pictorial overview of Rover cars covers 1945-2005 models. It describes and illustrates all the great classic Rovers up to and including the SD1, British Leyland models with Rover badges, the models designed in conjunction with Honda, the later British-designed cars and, finally, the little-known City Rover.
This comprehensive pictorial overview of Rover cars and car-derived vans covers the 60 years from 1945 to 2005. It describes and illustrates all of the great classic Rovers up to and including the SD1, and goes on to look at the models inherited from British Leyland that attracted Rover badges.
It finishes with the models designed in conjunction with Honda; the later British-designed cars – and even the final City Rover. There is also consideration of some Rover models that were designed but, for various reasons, did not enter production, and can now only be seen as prototypes in museums.
A title in Veloce’s popular Pictorial History series, this book describes all of the postwar models with illustrations and technical data for each.
Period Covered: 1945-2005
Models Covered: All Rover-badged cars and car-derived vans, 1945-2005
Models NOT Covered: The book does not cover MG variants of Rover models, 2001-2005.