• Like having a real marque expert at your side – benefit from years of professional experience
• Where and how to buy a Morgan Plus 4
• The facts you need to decide if a Plus 4 is for you
• Key checks – how to spot a bad car quickly
• Comprehensive inspection guide
• Whether to restore or not
• Advice on checking paperwork and dealing with documentation
• Market and value data
• Expert advice on buying at auction
• Details of club backup and support organisations
Having this book in your pocket is just like having a real marque expert by your side. Benefit from Phil Benfield’s years of Morgan Plus 4 experience, learn how to spot a bad car quickly and how to assess a promising one like a professional. Get the right car at the right price!
Want the Morgan experience, but afraid you’ll buy a lemon? Well, having this book in your pocket is just like having a real marque expert by your side. Benefit from Phil Benfield’s years of Morgan experience, learn how to spot a bad example quickly, and how to assess a promising one like a professional. Get the right Morgan Plus 4 at the right price!
Packed with good advice – from running costs, through paperwork, vital statistics, valuation, and the Morgan community, to whether this classic car will suit you and your lifestyle – this is THE COMPLETE GUIDE to choosing, assessing and buying the Morgan Plus 4 of your dreams.
Period Covered: 1985-2019
Models Covered: Morgan Plus 4, all 2-seater and 4-seater models
Morgan’s best-selling model, in production for over 60 years. Little advice has been given on cars produced from 1985.
The only pocket Buyer’s Guide, covering all Morgan Plus 4s for the last 30 years.
Covers all models right up to 2019. Original detail photos.