The downloadable sample PDF requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer.
• Worried about your TR’s reliability? This handy book identifies common faults and fixes
• Advice on what to carry in your spares kit
• Details of club and spares suppliers
• Contains over 50 photos hints and tips
• Diagnoses problems stemming from vibration, noise and smell
• Actual problems and remedies from owners’ own experiences
• Covers both UK and USA spec cars
• Hints for competition preparation
• Introduces some useful modifications you can make to your car
• Comes in a handy size that fits inside your glove box
You own a beautiful TR6, but does worrying about what might go wrong with it spoil some of your enjoyment? Relax … let this book’s expertise be your guide to trouble-free motoring and getting maximum enjoyment behind the wheel of your classic Triumph.
The TR6 was often described as ‘the last hairy-chested British sports car.’ Its modern lines may have hidden its rugged construction dating from another era, but its performance was anything but. 120mph was easily attainable, and it found a ready market in all parts of the world. These cars are now 50 years old, but still attract a huge following worldwide.
This book is designed to offer owners of TR6s an insight into some of the problems that can arise, and how to fix them. Arranged into easy to follow sections – engine, drive line, suspension, etc – you can see not only where the problems arise, but also how to solve them. Information is provided on improvements, owners’ clubs and spares suppliers to help keep your car in good condition and on the road.
Period Covered: 1968 to 1976
Models Covered: All TR6 models
Worry free motoring with your classic TR6
A comprehensive and conveniently sized trouble-shooter that no TR6 owner should be without.
This book covers problems that commonly occur in the TR6, and expert advice is given on dealing with fixes.