The downloadable sample PDF requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer.
• Covers all MGB and MGB GT 4-cylinder engines (except very 3-bearing crank engines)
• Explains the ‘first principles’ of engine power and tuning
• Handy ‘power recipes’ to help achieve the performance you want
• How to improve airflow, camshafts, carburation, ignition and exhaust
• Lubrication and cooling systems improvements
• Uprating suspension, wheels, tyres and steering for better handling
• How to setup and tune on a rolling road
• Comprehensive appendix with formulae and tuning data
• Includes cam timing tables for Piper and Kent cams
• List of specialists and suppliers to help with your MGB tune
All you need to know about getting maximum performance for road and track from the MGB 4-cylinder B-Series engine.
How to get maximum performance from the MGB's four-cylinder B-series engine for road or track. This book tells you all you could want to know, expert tips, and is packed with understandable and down-to-earth advice based on the author's years of hands-on experience.
Models Covered: MGB and MGB GT models with 4-cylinder engines.
Models NOT Covered: The 3-bearing crank engines fitted to very early models.