The downloadable sample PDF requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer.
• Complete model history for each Italian machine
• New, previously unpublished photographs
• Frame number information
• Anecdotal information (where relevant)
• 1960s British dealer specials covered
• Coverage of specially prepared machines from Lambretta Concessionaires
• Full machine specifications and production changes
• Paint code information included
• Publicity & promotional material used where relevant
• Detailed information from dealer special staff and Lambretta Concessionaires staff
Now in paperback!
The in-depth guide to one of the world’s greatest scooter marques, including detailed information on the main Italian-built models, the Lambretta Concessionaires machines and British dealer specials.
Now in paperback! The Lambretta Bible is the in-depth guide to the world’s finest scooter, from the Model A to the GP 200. The Lambretta story doesn’t end there though, with the focus moving on to machines prepared and built by Lambretta Concessionaires. The book ends with a look at the main British dealer specials of the 1960s.
Model D - 125
LD 125 Electric Start
Model D – 150
LD 150 Electric Start
TV 175 (Series 1)
Li 125 (Series 1)
Li 150 (Series 1)
TV 175 (Series 2)
Li 125 (Series 2)
Li 150 (Series 2)
Li 125 (Series 3)
Li 150 (Series 3)
TV 175 (Series 3)
Li 125 (Series 4)
J125 (3 Speed)
Li 150 Special
Li 125 Special
J125 (4 Speed)
J50 De Luxe
J 50 Special
Models not covered:
This book does not cover any of the machines made at any plant outside of Italy.