The downloadable sample PDF requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer.
• Written by a well-known DS owner and aficionado
• Out of print for years, now reprinted in revised and updated paperback formontains much new material
• Includes many previously unpublished photographs
• A different insight to this once revolutionary motorcar
• Will appeal to Citroen enthusiasts everywhere
• Describes the DS in detail
• Tells the story of the sought-after Chapron models
• Reveals Citroen's often bizarre publicity material and marketing strategies
• Buying and ownership advice
• Encompasses 50 years of the DS in words and pictures
An in-depth look at Citroen's idiosyncratic DS, for sixty years a design icon and one of the world's most controversial, radical, idiosyncratic and technically advanced motorcars. This popular book has now been re-issued in revised and updated paperback form.
Now in paperback! The Lambretta Bible is the in-depth guide to the world’s finest scooter, from the Model A to the GP 200. The Lambretta story doesn’t end there though, with the focus moving on to machines prepared and built by Lambretta Concessionaires. The book ends with a look at the main British dealer specials of the 1960s.
All models, French and British-built.