The downloadable sample PDF requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer.
• Don't buy a Subaru Impreza without this book!
• Expert advice from a marque authority
• Unique points scoring system to evaluate cars after inspection
• Covers whole range of Subaru Impreza models
• Walk away or stay? - quick initial evaluation of a car
• How to check the car's authenticity
• Which models are best
• The implications of ownership
• Is it the right car for you? - will it fit your garage, will it suit your lifestyle?
• Invest pennies, potentially save thousands!
This book is an essential reference tool when buying, selling, repairing or restoring any of the various Subaru Impreza models from 1993-2007. Colour photos, useful appendices and expert advice mean that this book could save you thousands.
Buying a performance car is an expensive business, and mistakes can prove costly financially and in terms of time, effort and stress. Wouldn't it be great if you could take an expert with you? With the aid of this book's step-by-step guidance from a marque specialist, you can! The Subaru Impreza Buyer’s Guide aims to guide enthusiasts through the various production changes and problem areas between model years to make sure their restoration or prospective purchase is correct, original, and legitimate. The guide will be an essential reference tool when buying, selling, repairing or restoring the various Impreza models manufactured from 1993 to date. This books unique points system will help you to place the cars value in relation to condition whilst extensive photographs illustrate the problems to look out for. This is an important investment - STOP! Don’t buy a Subaru Impreza without buying this book first! One hundred colour photos, useful appendices and expert advice mean this book could save you thousands.
1993 to 2007
All models covered (1992-2007), including WRX, Turbo 2000, Series McRae, WRX STi, WRX STi Type R, 22B, WRX Club Spec Evo, P1, WRX Tuner Ready, RB270