The downloadable sample PDF requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer.
• Stunning contemporary photography, virtually all in colour.
• Year-by-year coverage of all the production models.
• World markets reviewed to give a true picture of the cars available.
• Full co-operation from the factory.
• Serves as an invaluable guide as these cars become collectable.
• Written by an acknowledged motoring historian.
• Detailed appendices.
• Colour and trim guides included.
• Comes with concise buyers' guide section.
• Written by a long-term Porsche owner and enthusiast.
The definitive history of the Porsche 987-series Boxster and Cayman lines, including an overview of all the models sold in each of the world's major markets. Packed full of information and contemporary illustrations sourced from the factory, it provides the perfect guide for enthusiasts, historians and those looking for authenticity.
The 987-series built on the success of the original Boxster, and also spawned a new coupe version called the Cayman. In true Porsche tradition, the model was subjected to a programme of continuous development and allowed to evolve, with increasingly sportier versions following year after year. Told by a leading marque authority, this is the definitive story of Porsche's affordable two-seater models from prototype stage to 2012, which signalled the end of the 987's run. The work is complete with factory-sourced images and details of the cars sold in all major markets.
PORSCHE BOXSTER & CAYMAN.
All 987 Series variants, 2004-2012.