The downloadable sample PDF requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer.
• Like having a real marque expert at your side – benefit from years of real ownership experience
• Full coverage of all 987.2 Boxster and Cayman models.
• Where and how to buy a second generation 987.2 Boxster or Cayman
• Advice on choosing the right model and condition.
• Key checks – how to spot a bad car quickly.
• Comprehensive inspection guide.
• In-depth analysis of strengths and weaknesses.
• Discussion of desirable upgrades as well as modifications to avoid
• Market and value data
• Details of club back-up and support organisations
Having this book in your pocket is just like having a real marque expert by your side. Benefit from Adrian Streather’s years of Porsche experience, learn how to spot a bad car quickly, and how to assess a promising one like a professional. Get the right car at the right price!
Having this book in your pocket is just like having a real marque expert by your side. Benefit from Adrian Streather’s years of Porsche Boxster and Cayman experience, learn how to spot a bad car quickly, and how to assess a promising one like a professional. Get the right car at the right price!
Packed with good advice – from running costs, through paperwork, vital statistics, valuation, and the Boxster and Cayman community, to whether the car will suit you and your lifestyle – this is the complete guide to choosing, assessing and buying the Porsche of your dreams.
Veloce’s series of buying guides are great for anyone considering buying their first classic.
The author makes his points clearly, covers the ground thoroughly and supports his text with copious colour photography.
Model years 2009-2012
987.2 Boxster S
987.2 Boxster Spyder
987.2 Boxster Black Edition
987.2 Cayman S
987.2 Cayman R
987.2 Cayman Black Edition