The downloadable sample PDF requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer.
• Covers 2 barrel 2300 and 4 barrel 4150 & 4160 carburetors, of which millions have been made. Can also be applied to 4180 & 4190 emission control carbs
• Comprehensive guide to secondhand carburetor identification
• Comprehensive guide to individual component identification
• Unique guide to categorising specification of metering blocks
• Unique and easy to follow tuning sequence for four barrel carburetors
• Easy to follow tuning sequence for two barrel carburetors
The complete guide to choosing and specifying Holley carburetors for engines for road or track performance. This book allows the identification of complete secondhand carburetors and components, so you can buy and build with confidence. Easy to follow tuning instructions to ensure YOUR Holley carburetor delivers maximum performance.
How to Build and Power Tune Holley Carburetors is the complete guide to choosing and specifying Holley Carburetors for engines for road and track performance. This book covers both 2-barrel 2300 and 4-barrel 4150 & 4160 carburetors, of which millions have been made, and can also be applied to 4180 & 4190 emission control carbs. It is a comprehensive guide to identifying both secondhand carburetors and individual components, and also has a unique guide to categorising specification of metering blocks. There is an easy to follow tuning sequence for both four and two barrel carburetors. Just reprinted, this book is one of Veloce’s best-selling SpeedPro series for do-it-yourself tuning and modifications. An invaluable source for anyone working on Holley carburetors.
The original book is long out of print, but now it’s back, revised and updated, and still just as relevant ... a mine of information.
American Car Magazine