The downloadable sample PDF requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer.
• Definitive history of Triumph's famous Trophy and (unit construction) Tiger twin-cylinder motorcycles from 1943 until the end of production in 1983
• Very popular at home and abroad, over 113,000 of these bikes were sold
• Coverage includes individual model specifications, colour schemes, engine & frame numbers, build totals, model type identification and much more
• 144 pages and over 130 illustrations (mainly factory originals for maximum authenticity)
• Covers Triumph TR5, TR6, TR5A/C, T100S/C, T100C, TR7 & TR5T
• The author worked at Triumph's Meriden factory from 1953 until 1983
• This is the 'Bible' for those seeking information about the Trophy & Tiger
Complete year-by-year history of the Trophy (and unit construction Tiger) twins from 1949 to 1983. Includes original factory model photos, technical specifications, colour schemes, engine & frame numbers, model type identification and details of Trophy & Tiger achievements. The complete source book.
144 pages of sheer delight.
Old Bike Mart
… a valuable source of information for the restorer.
Old Bike Australasia
…this book is a ‘must buy’ for you…
140 pages of Veloce Publishing magic.
…all highly informative stuff and very satisfying eye candy.