• Like having a real marque expert at your side – benefit from years of real ownership experience
• Full coverage of all E21 3 Series models
• Where and how to buy an E21 3 Series
• Advice on choosing the right model and condition
• Key checks – how to spot a bad car quickly
• Comprehensive inspection guide
• In-depth analysis of strengths and weaknesses
• Discussion of desirable upgrades as well as modifications to avoid
• Market and value data, predicts which models will become collectable
• Details of club back-up and support organisations
STOP! Don’t buy a BMW E21 3-Series without first buying this book!
Having this book in your pocket is just like having a real marque expert by your side. Benefit from the authors' years of BMW E21 3 Series ownership. learn how to spot a bad car quickly and how to assess a promising one like a professional. Get the right car at the right price!
Sometimes called the forgotten BMW, the first generation 3 Series has a rising band of loyal fans. Timeless classic BMW styling, coupled with relatively low market values, make the E21 a great choice for enthusiasts wanting a sporty, fun-to-drive classic that doesn’t break your pocket.
This buyer’s guide is a great tool for the seasoned enthusiast and potential owner alike, offering advice that can only come from years of ownership experience. Don’t buy an E21 3 Series without it!
The complete guide to choosing, assessing and buying the BMW E21 3 Series (1975 - 1983) model of your dreams.
Packed with good advice – from running costs, through paperwork, vital statistics, valuation – this book shows you exactly what to look for when examining a potential BMW E21 3 Series (1975 - 1983) purchase.
100 photos of key areas to check and foibles to be aware of.