The downloadable sample PDF requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer.
• First standalone book on the Murciélago
• Iconic flagship of an iconic supercar brand
• Last Bizzarrini V12 engined Lamborghini
• All model variants discussed
• Detailed colour photographs
• Detailed diagrams
• What to look for when buying
• Living with the car – What goes wrong and what goes right
• Coupe and Roadster examined
• Reventon special edition described
A unique book dedicated to the Murciélago – Lamborghini’s iconic flagship, with its V12 Bizzarrini-engine, spaceframe chassis, and scissor doors. This was the last car to use the classic Bizzarrini engine.
The wedge-shaped V12 Lamborghini flagships were always spectacular – in shape, sound and performance.The Murciélago was an evolution of the Countach and the Diablo, and was as iconic in its time as its illustrious predecessors were in theirs.
This book examines the Murcielago in detail, while casting a look back through Lamborghini’s troubled history, to understand how the Murciélago came into being. Ferrucio Lamborghini, Patrick Minram, Megatech, Chrysler, and finally VW-Audi, all played their part in the birth of this modern classic.
The book touches on the people and organisations involved in the production of this iconic car, before examining each of the model variants, and discusses the joys and tribulations of ownership.