The downloadable sample PDF requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer.
• Expert advice from a marque expert
• Unique points scoring system to evaluate cars after inspection
• Walk away or stay? – quick initial evaluation of a car
• How to check the car's authenticity
• Which models are best
• The implications of restoration
• Is it the right car for you? – will it fit your garage, will you fit in the car?
• Running cost details
• Detailed specifications
STOP! Don’t buy a Porsche 911 (997 second generation) without buying this book FIRST!
Having this book in your pocket is just like having a real marque expert by your side. Benefit from Adrian Streather’s years of 911 experience, learn how to spot a bad car quickly, and how to assess a promising one like a professional. Get the right car at the right price!
Packed with good advice – from running costs, through paperwork, vital statistics, valuation and the 911 (997) community, to whether a 911 (997) will suit you and your lifestyle – this is the complete guide to choosing, assessing and buying the Porsche of your dreams.
… offers expert advice and detailed specifications.