The downloadable sample PDF requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer.
• The only complete listing of all Jaguar models and specifications
• The complete SS and Jaguar model story from 1931 to 2015
• All you ever wanted to know about every single SS and Jaguar model
• A complete breakdown by car type, including specs, details and pictures
• The most comprehensive 'spotters guide' to all models
• Whatever detail you want to know about a Jaguar model, it's here
• The only encyclopedia of all SS and Jaguar production models
• The background and development of every Jaguar production model from 1931 to 2015
• Up-to-date and comprehensive
The established encyclopedia of all SS and Jaguar production models
This significantly enhanced Fourth Edition of Jaguar – All the cars, brings the Jaguar model story right up-to-date. The only publication available covering the entire range in precise detail, with a revised engine chapter, updated chapters on existing models, and new chapters on the very latest Jaguar models.
Jaguar – All the Cars meets the needs of not only the Jaguar aficionado, but also enthusiasts who don't have a detailed knowledge of the wide range of Jaguar models produced over the years. Illustrated in colour throughout, this significantly updated and expanded Fourth Edition comprehensively covers every single Jaguar production vehicle up to the present day, including the XE.
The development of Jaguar production cars is charted, with a brief history of each model range, along with a detailed guide to exterior and interior differences, with accompanying pictures, production numbers, and specifications, even down to colour schemes and factory accessories.
This is the most complete, quick reference work available anywhere on SS and Jaguar models from 1931 through to the present day.
'Tis is a great reference book to dip into and an excellent addition to any Jaguar library.
It is impressive to page through this book … If you’re a Jaguar enthusiast, you will enjoy this highly recommended book.
Society of Automotive Historians (SOH)
Good for the enthusiast…
A comprehensive and easily digested encyclopedia of the British marque.
Classic Car Weekly
Anyone contemplating the purchase of a Jaguar, no matter of what era, needs to buy this comprehensive guide.
…an excellent introduction to the cars of Jaguar.
This publication covers ALL models produced under the SS and Jaguar names from 1931 through to the present day.
Does not cover: Swallow models including sidecars produced from 1922 through to end of production; traditional Daimler and Lanchester models produced prior to the Jaguar takenover in 1960; and those Daimler designed cars still in production from 1960 through to 1967.