The downloadable sample PDF requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer.
• Like having a real marque expert at your side – benefit from years of real ownership experience
• Where and how to buy a Jaguar XK
• Advice on choosing the right model and condition
• Key checks – how to spot a bad car quickly
• Comprehensive inspection guide
• In-depth analysis of strengths and weaknesses
• Discussion of desirable upgrades as well as modifications to avoid
• Market and value data, predicts which models will become the most sought after
• Details of club back-up and support organisations
Having this book in your pocket is just like having a real marque expert by your side. Benefit from the author’s years of Jaguar XK8 & XKR association, learn how to spot a bad car quickly and how to assess a promising one like a professional. Get the right car at the right price!
For anyone with an interest in, or who is thinking of buying, one of the already classic Jaguar XK sports cars from the 2006 to 2014 period, this Essential Buyer’s Guide is a vital requirement. All the models are covered, 3.5, 4.2 and 5-litre, including the XKR-S, with mention of the special editions available in selected markets. All models are looked at in detail, and analysed for their strengths and weaknesses to provide the best possible advice on what to look for and how to buy the best car you can afford. A handy pocket-sized guide, that will always be at your side for constant reference.
…for anyone with an interest in, or who is thinking of buying, one of the already classic Jaguar XK sports cars from the 2006 to 2014 period, this Essential Buyer’s Guide is a vital requirement.
Norm Mort, author and reviewer
Small enough to fit in the glove box, yet containing every scrap of information needed, anyone considering buying an X150 should get this book first.
A handy little book ... Author Thorley’s advice comes from years of experience with Jags, too.
An excellent compact reference for tracking down the right model and specification to cherish
Classic Car Weekly