The downloadable sample PDF requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer.
• Comprehensive manufacturer details
• Body styles and retro parts information
• Wide and narrow body options
• Performance, suspension, and brake options
• How to identify a collectible car
• Covers second hand, new models, and kits
• Legal issues, such as Individual Vehicle Approval, for unregistered cars
• Engine options, including bike and car derivatives
• Historical information to help you choose the right car
• Contact details for owners clubs and manufacturers
Having this book in your pocket is like having a real marque expert by your side. Benefit from the author’s years of Lotus/Caterham Seven experience, learn how to spot a bad car quickly, and how to assess a promising one like a professional. Get the right car at the right price!
Packed with good advice on how to find and maintain a Lotus Seven, Caterham Seven or a Seven replica. From running costs, through paperwork, vital statistics, and valuation, this book shows you exactly what to look for when examining one of these cars as a potential purchase. Includes detailed descriptions of all the individual models and foibles to be aware of, a comprehensive condition checklist including photos of key areas to check. Also includes info on key specifications and useful upgrades that will enable one of these classic machines to be used on a regular basis, plus details of the Seven community – in fact, everything you need to buy the car of your dreams.
An interesting and handy little guide to arguably the world's most iconic sportscar ... for the
money, this is informative and well , rather handy ...
tkc (Total kit car)
Period covered: 1973-2012
Models covered: Caterham Seven and similar-styled kit cars from 1973-2012, including Westfield, Vindicator, Tiger Racing, Sylva Autokits, Saturn Sports Cars, Robin Hood, Roadrunner Racing, Raw-Striker, PRB, MNR, Mac#1, Luego, Locost, Great British Sports Cars, GKD, Dutton and Dax, plus many others.