The downloadable sample PDF requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer.
• Benefit from Martyn Collins’ years of real ownership experience
• Full coverage of all 2001-2006 models
• Learn how to look at Mini like a professional
• One, Cooper or Cooper S? Choosing the right model
• Key checks – get a good car at the right price
• Comprehensive inspection guide
• In-depth analysis of strengths and weaknesses
• Discussion of desirable equipment, what you should pay more for
• Market and value data, predicts which models will become collectable
• Details of club back-up and support organisations
Having this book in your pocket is just like having a real marque expert by your side. Benefit from the author’s years of Mini ownership , learn how to spot a bad car quickly, and how to assess a promising one like a professional. Get the right car at the right price!
With so many different models and specifications to navigate, this book will help you get the Mini you want at the right price. Featuring over a hundred colour images, plus details of problems to keep an eye out for, it is an essential aid for the discerning buyer, providing insight into market and value data and predicting future collectable models. Owning a Mini can be a very sociable experience, and this book gives details of back-up and support organisations for BMW’s British–built baby.
'The Mini One D is covered in depth and even a novice buyer will find that they can pick up a perfect example by following the easy to understand guide.'
Period covered: 2001-2006
One, One D, Cooper, Cooper S, Cooper John Cooper Works, Cooper S John Cooper Works, One Convertible, Cooper Convertible, Cooper S Convertible, One Seven, Cooper Park Lane, Cooper S Checkmate, Cooper S GP, One Sidewalk Convertible, Cooper Sidewalk Convertible, Cooper S Sidewalk Convertible. R56 Cooper and Cooper S
Models not covered:
(R56 models from 2007 onwards, One, Cooper D, Clubman and John Cooper Works models)