The downloadable sample PDF requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer.
• Like having a real marque expert at your side – benefit from years of ownership experience
• Full coverage of all bevel twin models
• Where and how to buy a bevel twin Ducati
• Advice on choosing the right model and condition
• Key checks – how to spot a bad bike quickly
• Detailed inspection guide
• In-depth analysis of strengths and weaknesses
• Discussion of desirable upgrades as well as modifications to avoid
• Market and value data, predicts which models will become collectable
• Details of club back-up and support organisations
Having this book in your pocket is just like having a real marque expert at your side. Benefit from Ian Falloon’s years of ownership experience, learn how to spot a bad bike quickly and how to assess a promising bike like a professional. Get the right bike at the right price!
Packed with good advice on choosing the right Ducati bevel twin, with a comprehensive inspection guide and in-depth analysis of strengths and weaknesses, this book covers desirable upgrades, modifications to avoid, valuation, and predicting which models will become collectable (if they aren’t already). Illustrated throughout with photos of key areas to check and foibles to be aware of, and featuring details of the Ducati community, to whether a Ducati bevel twin will suit you and your lifestyle, this is the complete guide to choosing, assessing, and buying the Ducati bevel twin of your dreams.
‘Offers that expert second opinion that we often need when faced with a prospective
purchase. Ian has owned every incarnation of Bevel Twin over the last 40 years and has restored more than 30, this at the very least is enough to consider him an expert however his knowledge goes way deeper than that ...
goes through the standard checks we should always cover when buying bikes and is a great reminder to take a step back and not let emotions get the better of us. For a small 'pocket book' it also contains a lot of detail around he models and the finer points to consider with each.’
Models covered: 750 GT, Sport and SS, 860 GT, GTE, GTS, 900 SS, GTS, SD, SSD, MHR, S2, Mille.
Period covered: 1971-86