The downloadable sample PDF requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer.
• Like having a real marque expert at your side – benefit from years of real ownership experience
• Where and how to buy a Jaguar XK
• Advice on choosing the right model and condition
• Key checks – how to spot a bad car quickly
• Comprehensive inspection guide
• In-depth analysis of strengths and weaknesses
• Discussion of desirable upgrades as well as modifications to avoid
• Market and value data, predicts which models will become collectable
• Details of club back-up and support organisations
Having this book in your pocket is just like having a real marque expert by your side. Benefit from the author’s years of Jaguar XK8 ownership, learn how to spot a bad car quickly and how to assess a promising one like a professional. Get the right car at the right price!
For anyone with an interest in, or who is thinking of buying, one of the already classic Jaguar XK sports cars from the 1996 to 2005, this Essential Buyer’s Guide is a vital requirement. All the models are covered, from the early 4.0-litre models with the infamous Nikasil engines, through to the very last and highly sophisticated 4.2-litre S, with mention to the special editions available in selected markets. The models are looked at in detail, analysed for their strengths and weaknesses to provide the best possible advice on what to look for and how to buy the best you can afford. A handy pocket-sized guide, that will always be at your side for constant reference.
'…For enthusiasts of the XK models this book is just the thing. Packed with information and helpful advice this book is compact in size and filled with excellent photographs and is in an easy to read format.'
Models covered: Jaguar 4.0 litre and 4.2 litre XK8 Coupe and Convertible models – 1996 to 2005. Jaguar 4.0 litre and 4.2 litre XKR Coupe and Convertible models – 1998 to 2005.
Models not covered: Jaguar XK120, XK140 and XK150 models produced from 1948 to 1961.
Jaguar XK and XKR models produced from 2005 to present.