• Expert advice from a marque expert
• Unique points scoring system to evaluate cars after inspection
• Walk away or stay? – quick initial evaluation of a car
• How to check the car's authenticity
• Which models are best
• The implications of restoration
• Is it the right car for you? – will it fit your garage, will you fit in the car?
• Running cost details
• Detailed specifications
STOP! Don’t buy a Porsche 993 without buying this book first! Having this book in your pocket is just like having a real marque expert by your side. Benefit from Adrian Streather’s years of Porsche ownership. Learn how to spot a bad car quickly and how to assess a promising one like a professional. Get the right car at the right price!
"'Indispensable' is a cliche in book terms, but isn't misplaced with these mini books." A5-sized, a palatable price and packed with data on each model, they cover the specifications, what goes wrong, build issue, and what to look for specifically on each model. If you're buying a 911 or have interest in the data, these are well worth reading and taking with you when you part with the cash." – Track Driver
Carrera, Carrera 4 and turbocharged models. Model years 1994 to 1998