The downloadable sample PDF requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer.
• Like having a real marque expert at your side – benefit from years of real ownership experience
• Full coverage of all C2 Stingray models
• Where and how to buy a C2 Stingray
• Advice on choosing the right model and condition
• Key checks – how to spot a bad car quickly
• Comprehensive inspection guide
• In-depth analysis of strengths and weaknesses
• Discussion of desirable upgrades as well as modifications to avoid
• Market and value data, predicts which models will become collectable
• Details of club back-up and support organisations
Having this book in your pocket is just like having a real marque expert by your side. Benefit from the author’s years of Corvette C2 ownership, learn how to spot a bad car quickly and how to assess a promising one like a professional. Get the right car at the right price!
Buying a classic Corvette is never easy, and when the funds are in place to complete a purchase, excitement can easily replace common sense. A lot of information must be absorbed quickly to avoid making rash judgements that will be regretted later.
This book is the perfect companion for the first-time or even more experienced buyer. All the information is here to help make a clear and balanced decision, to counter the vendor’s claims, and even negotiate a better price. The author has bought and sold more than 700 Corvettes over 40 years, and his knowledge and enthusiasm will prove a vital resource for potential buyers.
The perfect companion for the first-time or even more experienced buyer. All the information is here to help make a clear and balanced decision, to counter the vendor’s claims, and even negotiate a better price.
Norm Mort, Automotive Author
Models covered: Chevrolet Corvette Sting Ray all C2 models 1963-1967 327, 396 and 427 V8s