The downloadable sample PDF requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer.
• The first ever book on choosing and fitting caravan upgrades and accessories
• How to carry out your own DIY improvements
• See what accessories are available to improve your caravan
• Find out how the experts carry out caravan improvements
• Advice on which projects are okay and which are not suitable for DIY
• See how to work successfully and without causing damage
• Features contacts for all manufacturers and suppliers
This step-by-step, heavily illustrated guide shows the caravan owner and user how he or she can turn their caravan into a perfect and unique holiday retreat. It details the huge range of improvements available and – crucially – how you can apply them to your own caravan. Based on a magazine-article format, this manual is easy to use and will help you create the caravan of your dreams.
Are you interested in improving your caravan and making it the way YOU want it? Then this is the book for you!
For most caravanners, planning and installing upgrades is one of the most enjoyable parts of caravan ownership, second only to taking those fantastic holidays! Now, for the first time, the Improve & Modify Your Caravan manual explains exactly what you can do to improve your caravan, and how to carry out the work yourself.
Lindsay Porter, one of the country's most highly esteemed motoring and caravanning authors, shows how almost 100 accessories and improvements can be fitted to your caravan, in fascinating, step-by-step detail. The manual contains over 1000 illustrations, covering everything from explaining how your caravan has been constructed through to information on how to carry out a vast range of modifications. From satellite TV to a simple aerial socket; from installing a complete flush WC to fitting a water filter; from caravan movers to caravan security – it's all to be found in the pages of this book.