The downloadable sample PDF requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer.
• Like having a real marque expert at your side – benefit from years of real ownership experience • Full coverage of all Honda CBR600 models
• Where and how to buy a Honda CBR600
• Advice on choosing the right model and condition
• Key checks – how to spot a bad bike quickly
• Comprehensive inspection guide
• In-depth analysis of strengths and weaknesses
• Discussion of desirable upgrades as well as modifications to avoid
• Market and value data
• Details of club back-up and support organisations
Having this book in your pocket is just like having a real marque expert by your side. Benefit from the author’s years of Honda CBR600 ownership, learn how to spot a bad bike quickly, and how to assess a promising one like a professional. Get the right bike at the right price!
Many words have been written about the Honda CBR600 (or the Hurricane, as it was named in the USA), about its history, performance, lineage and specification, but few tell you what to look for when buying one second-hand. That’s what this book is about – it aims at being a straightforward, practical guide to buying a used CBR600. It won’t list all the correct colour combinations for each year, or analyse the bike’s design philosophy, or consider its background as a standard-setting sports bike – there are excellent books listed at the end of this one which do all of that. But hopefully it will help you avoid buying a dud. Point by point, it takes the reader through everything that needs looking at when buying one of these Hondas, plus spares prices, which is the best model to buy for your needs, and a look at auctions, restorations and paperwork.
'Like having a real marque-expert at your side… Packed full of useful information and resources. Everything you need to know before buying a CBR600.'
Models covered: All models: CBR600, Hurricane, CBR600RR. 599cc
Period covered: 1987-2010