The downloadable sample PDF requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer.
• Comprehensive guide to the revolutionary supercar and its motorsport record
• Deeply researched history reveals little known features
• Unique and rare models from 1957-2009
• The ultimate GT-R Spec V!
• Covers production for both European and North American markets
• Comparative and critical analysis
• Nine tables list issue dates, codes and different parts used
• Over 400 high quality colour photographs
• Three different indexes provide quick access
• Information previously unpublished in English.
Contains rare pictures, schematics and graphs detailing the many unique qualities of the Nissan GT-R, a car that revolutionised modern sports car dynamics. Analysis of the motorsport history of the GT-R provides an original view of development of the models, and comparison of them with other sports and racing cars. Features an original and critical analysis of the new GT-R R35, and the R35 Spec V, which was launched at the start of 2009, is also represented in the book. With over 400 colour photographs, this is essential reading for sports car fans.
"This book is a masterpiece of vehicle engineering design writing about a stonkingly impressive motor car." – Southern Car Club
"If you have one, or are interested in having one, you'll learn something from this reference work." – Track Driver
Period covered: 1957-2009
Models covered: Prince Skyline ALSIS-1 (1957) – CBA R35 Spec V GT-R (2009)