The downloadable sample PDF requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer.
• Brand new revised and re-formatted edition with an exciting, updated format
• The fastest and most powerful coachbuilt Bentleys described in vivid detail
• Includes technical specification, performance data, and a listing of individual cars
• Profusely illustrated
• Martin Bennett is an internationally acknowledged Rolls-Royce and Bentley expert
• Covers from 1951 until the end of British ownership
• Bentley Continental R type, S1 S2 and S3; Bentley Corniche; Bentley Continental Convertible; Bentley Continental R, S and T; Bentley Azure
Large format version of the definitive history of the most sought-after, fastest and elegant Bentleys in the era of British ownership: the Continentals. Includes Bentley Continental R and S-Types (from 1951), Bentley Corniche, Continental Convertible, Continental R/S/T and Azure.
This newly revised and re-formatted book from Veloce Publishing provides the definitive history of the most sought-after, fastest and elegant Bentleys built in the British ownership era: the Continentals. It includes Bentley Continental R and S-Types (1951 on), Bentley Corniche, Continental Convertible, Continental R/S/T and Azure. This beautifully illustrated 256-page hardback volume is available now from bookshops or from www.velocebooks.com. In a portfolio of over 300 illustrations, it paints a unique portrait of the development of these elegant and powerful cars over a fifty-year period, revealing why they are so rewarding to drive and own.
"Now in large format, this reworked version offers further insight into Bentley's finest models." – Classic & Sports Car
"There are plenty of period photographs plus design drawings and pages from contemporary brochures. A very useful and readable reference work." – Classic Cars
"It is an important reference work fit to grace the bookshelves of the most ardent enthusiast, and provides so much in-depth and pleasurable reading for all those to whom the fabulous Continental Bentleys meant so much." – Chester Standard
"Here's a beautifully produced book chronicling that most desirable of all post war Bentleys … its 256 pages are packed with over 300 photographs and I only hope that the nicely coated quality paper is sufficiently drool-proof to resist repeated visits." – Gay Classic Car Group
"The layout and graphic design are top notch. This hardcover, large format version and definitive history is a must for Continental owners and Bentley enthusiasts." – Old Autos, Canada
• Bentley Continental R and S-Types (1951 on)
• Bentley Corniche, Continental Convertible
• Continental R/S/T and Azure