The downloadable sample PDF requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer.
• Cuts through the mystique and confusion surrounding suspension and handling improvements
• Applies to all two-seater sportscars and kit cars with wishbone front suspension, coil springs, telescopic shock absorbers and wishbone or trailing arm rear suspension
• Basic information applies to all cars
• Written in a clear understandable style with over 100 detailed original diagrams
• Ideal for the home mechanic
• Applies to road and track applications
• Des Hammill is an engineer and a professional race car builder with many years of practical experience
How to get the best handling and braking from sportscars/kitcars with wishbone front suspension, coil springs and telescopic shock absorbers. Includes ride height, camber, castor, kpi and much more.