The downloadable sample PDF requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer.
* The complete guide to starting motorsport as an amateur
* Written by a beginner for beginners
* Covers all the major disciplines
* Every discipline featured was competed in by the author
* Features the history of every major discipline
* Contains Personal experiences of debut events
* Advice from experienced competitors
* No complete guide written for a decade until now
* Some stunning photos by Andy Manston
* Unique glossary of motorsport terminology
The long missing starting point for any wannabe motorsport competitor, it contains all the basic knowledge needed to get involved in modern British motorsport. This book covers all the major disciplines in club motorsport and how to start competing in them. Written for novices, all advice is based on the first hand experiences of a novice competitor.
Also available from Veloce ...
Buick Riviera Norm Mort
Porsche 911 Carrera - The last of the Evolution Tony Corlett
The Norton Commando Bible – All models 1968 to 1978 Peter Henshaw