The downloadable sample PDF requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer.
• The most comprehensive guide to automotive terms available
• For students, apprentices, mechanics, automotive industry workers, drivers & car enthusiasts
• Over 13,000 entries - Extensive appendices - A quarter of a million words
• Explains the function of thousands of car, truck & motorcycle components
• English-American/American-English translator with 350 automotive terms
• Defines meanings of automotive acronyms like ABS, PS, CPU & VIN
The most comprehensive guide to the bewildering world of automotive terminology, including jargon and acronyms. Appendices include stopping distances, country letter codes, VIN number decoding, major road routes of UK, Europe and USA, metric/imperial conversion tables, road junction and roundabout designs and much more.
Unfortunately this book is currently our of print. Please email email@example.com if you would like to be notified when this book is to be reprinted.