The downloadable sample PDF requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer.
- Covers all 'Mk1' (cars with pop-up headlights) 1.8-liter models 1994-98. Does not cover new 'Mk2' (revised body style, fixed headlights) model.
- Easy to use, clear instructions & friendly style
- Step-by-step procedure supported by hundreds of photos & illustrations
- Covers all aspects of maintenance and repair
- Applies equally to Mazda MX-5 (world market model) and Eunos Roadster (Japanese market model)
Phenomenally detailed book which covers the car from bumper to bumper. Every detail of important repair and maintenance jobs is covered.
ROD'S MAZDA MIATA MANUAL
Rod set out to create a new kind of owner's workshop manual - friendly, easy to understand, easy to use and, yet, more detailed than any other manual then available: two years later, in 1994, Rod's Miata (1.6 liter) manual was published and met with great critical acclaim. Now Rod has got his hands oily again stripping down a Miata 1.8 model in an ordinary domestic garage, using ordinary tools. The result of all this work is a superbly detailed text which gives the reader every detail of important jobs, including how problems can be overcome without resorting to special tools. This manual even tells the reader the size of nuts and bolts so they can start work with the right tools, and all clearances and torque values are given in the text as the reader needs them. Every task, from changing a bulb to rebuilding the gearbox (5-speed), is described in full.
Now reprinted as new edition V4090 available now!