The downloadable sample PDF requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer.
- Includes expert building tips and techniques.
- Complete practical guide to modifying the 998cc A-Series engine (& 948cc A-Series engines bored out to 998cc) for high-performance with reliability, but without wasting money on parts or modifications that don't work.
- The A-Series engine is used in many Austin/Morris/Rover models including Mini, Metro, Morris Minor/1000, etc.
- Explains how many original components - sometimes modified - can be used in high-performance applications.
- Des Hammill is an engineer and a professional race engine builder.
Expert practical advice from an experienced race engine builder on how to build a reliable high performance version of the 998cc A-Series engine for road or track.
Unfortunately this book is currently out of print. Please email sales@veloce if you would like to be notified when the book is to be reprinted.