• A simple tale for young children about friendship and staying true to yourself
• Previously awarded a Kirkus Star for books of remarkable merit, and received 5 star reviews (Interactive app version)
• The delightfully illustrated animal characters tell the story to boys and girls of all nationalities
• The story will appeal to children everywhere
• Friends love you as you are, you don't need to make yourself different
• You don't need to be 'fierce' to be happy!
In a world full of happy, fluffy animals, ONE Mouse wants to be FIERCE. He exercises, eats mountains of porridge and drinks lots of milk. He practises his roaring and pouncing skills. Soon, Little Grey Mouse is Fierce Grey Mouse. But what happens when his friends want to play with Little Grey Mouse and find only Fierce Grey Mouse ...?
The enchanting story of a Little Grey Mouse who desperately wants to be fearsome and strong. He does his exercises, eats his porridge, drinks all of his milk – and, soon enough, Little Grey Mouse grows to be fierce.
But, roaring and pouncing from his perch high up in a tree, Fierce Grey Mouse accidentally scares away all of his friends .
Fierce Grey Mouse soon realises the importance of friendship and being true to yourself: the message of the story.
Beautifully written and illustrated by the highly-regarded children’s illustrator Chantal Bourgonje, this book is a delight that young children and their families can share and enjoy.
Fierce Grey Mouse discovers the importance of friendship and being true to oneself. His friends love him as he is. And this, in essence, is the message of the story. Young children will discover through a range of gently humorous illustrations and storytelling that they are okay as they are – friends like you for who you are.
Previously released as an interactive app, this book was awarded the Kirkus Star for books of remarkable merit and received many 5 star reviews.
Beautifully drawn animal characters, depicted in full page illustrations.