The downloadable sample PDF requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer.
• Bringing the magic of people and dogs together
• A warm, funny, inspiring, and moving tale of six rescue dogs’ journeys from homeless to hero
• How six ex-shelter dogs helped people change their lives
• Shaping lives one paw at a time
• Dogs giving feedback without judgement; love without strings
• The power of the human/canine connection explored in a unique project
• Learn about the very special dogs of the K9 Project and how they inspire, motivate and educate
• Heartwarming, funny, educational, and sad. A true story of aspiration and healing
• Laugh and cry – for the love of dogs and inspirational people
• The true story of how ex-shelter dogs achieved positive results with vulnerable and troubled children, teenagers, and adults
The desire for human connection is a fundamental need. For some, however, the closest they come to this connection begins with a dog. This is the story of six abandoned dogs, who ended up living together and inspiring the development of the unique K9 Project. The story of the people they met, the ones they helped, and the ones they couldn’t.
The K9 Project is a unique organisation that works with ex-shelter dogs, providing therapeutic education, personal development, and canine-assisted coaching. Heart-warming, educational, inspiring, funny – yet sharply realistic – this book tells the story of human and canine companionship, courage, determination, and resolve. Each dog has a unique gift that helps vulnerable and isolated children and adults find motivation, self belief, and that often elusive feeling of connection.
Telling the story of each of the dogs, and many of the people they helped along the way, you’ll also learn from the people whose lives have been transformed, and from Chris Kent, founder of this unique project, as she describes the laughter, frustration, joy, and tears of the Project’s eight-year journey.
Discover how the very special dogs of the K9 Project have shaped so many lives.