The downloadable sample PDF requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer.
• The hunting instinct – explains why cats need to play
• A-Z rules of rules on how to interest your cat in playing games
• Different types of cat personality: discover your cat's, and test his intelligence!
• Games for loners AND teamplayers
• A checklist of everything you need for the games
• An in-depth description of each game; around 50 in total
• Fantastic action shots to match each description
• Cat toys to buy and to make yourself
• Solving behavioral problems with games and fun
• Physical fitness and mind activity are linked – train both with single exercises
Do you have a cat who snootily turns up his nose if you try to involve him in a game? Or perhaps your cat is a loner, reluctant to interact with you? Maybe you think that cats simply don't play games and are impossible to train ...? Then think again, as this book will introduce you to the games that your cat will want to play, and have great fun doing so! To determine precisely what games will most appeal to your cat, there's a definition of each type of cat personality, and how best to interest him or her in the activities that the book contains. Fabulous action shots describe every game in detail, plus there’s an explanation of how playing with your cat will strengthen the bond between the two of you.
'I am above all a "cat person". Therefore, I thought that I knew a great deal about cats, and I do. Yet this little book unlike any I have come across before, has taught me a great deal that I did not know…In every way I strongly recommend this book. There are things here that will certainly make your cat's life even happier than it already is! Go and buy it'.
- Sir Patrick Moore
'Cat lovers and new cat owners will love this book which features fantastic action shot photographs of cats at play with each other and their owners' - Burton Mail.
'I think any cat owner will enjoy these games and puzzles. I bet your cat will teach you a few variations of the games too!'- Peggy's Pet Place
'It is interesting to understand more about why a cat loves to play and also see the variety of games a cat can enjoy.' - Pet Owner's Association
'If you thought dogs were the pet you could have the most fun with - think again.'
- The Weekender
'A cat owner's trusted guide to enhancing the relationship between cat and owner with healthy games. As another plus, the photos are definitely irresistible.'
- The Midwest Book Review