The downloadable sample PDF requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer.
• Unique and practical guide with easy to understand text
• Step-by-step explanation of all phases of the conditions and its symptoms
• Understand what the vet advises
• Help your dog remain calm in a stressful situation
• Surgical options
• Aftercare options
• Make the right decision about what to do next
• Motivate your dog to recovery
• Discover how you and your faithful friend can enjoy life just as you always have!
A unique and practical guide for owners whose dogs develop this debilitating disease, and who want to know all about how best to help their loyal companion, by understanding how their vet will treat the condition, and what kind of issues they need to be aware of. Includes information on exercises, and hints on how to get your dog moving after surgery, all written in an easy-to-understand style. Discover how to motivate your dog towards recovery!
'Sensible down to earth tips abound…'