The downloadable sample PDF requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer.
Two fantastic books for the price of one! France: The Essential Guide for Car Enthusiasts New Edition, and The Essential Guide to Driving in Europe, combine to give you over 200 things for the car enthusiast to see and do in France, with all you need to know for a safe and enjoyable trip to 50 countries in Europe.
From planning a touring holiday, or taking a business trip, to enjoying a special journey across the channel with friends or a club, this invaluable double-pack will help you plan your trip, check information on the road, and enjoy some of the finest automotive-themed destinations in France.
France: The Essential Guide for Car Enthusiasts
This fully updated second edition is divided into five regions – Paris & the Île-de-France, Western France, Southern France, Central France & the Alps, and North-East France – each containing a wealth of detailed information for the auto enthusiast. With sections on museums, classic and modern car shows, automobilia, buying car parts, historic and modern motorsport events, and race circuits, each entry is illustrated in full colour.
• 200 things for the car enthusiast to see and do
• Based on the acclaimed first edition, comprehensively updated for 2017
• Places and events throughout the year and in every region
• Explore where to see great cars on display
• Learn how to take part with your car
• Find out how to drive on 50 circuits
• Discover where to buy motoring art, books and parts
• Easy-to-use layout with practical information for each entry
• Extra information online: latest dates, one-off events and satnav data
• Of special interest to all owners of French cars
The Essential Guide to Driving in Europe
Providing all you need to know to prepare for your trip, cope with the unfamiliar, and stay safe while enjoying your trip, this guide covers everything from winter driving, towing a caravan, travelling with pets, and taking a classic car overseas, to what what to do in the case of a breakdown or accident. Covering Western Europe (including France), Southern Europe, Northern Europe, and Central & Eastern Europe, 50 individual countries are covered, and all the information is based on extensive local research, and includes comprehensive details of speed limits, drink/driving rules, motorway tolls, mountain passes, and other local regulations. Extensive illustrations help you recognise and understand unfamiliar signs, whilst more than 25 port maps guide you safely to terminals in the UK and on the Continent.
• All you need to know for a safe and enjoyable European trip
• Helps you plan your trip and check information on the road
• Reassurance for the first-timer … and the latest facts for regular travellers
• General guidance on driving abroad, and country-specific information
• Specific advice: driving in cities, towing, winter driving …
• What to do in an emergency: breakdowns, accidents, car crime …
• Comprehensive coverage: specific information for 50 European countries
• Speed limits, local rules, and motorway tolls in each country
• Extensively illustrated with 200 photos, plus road signs and port maps (UK & Continent)
• Includes UK information for visitors from USA and Australia
Visit http://driveguide.guru for reviews for both guides, guide updates, live event calendar, blog, and more!
ONE TWIN PACK PER ORDER ONLY