The downloadable sample PDF requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer.
• Detailed information on each model of the MGF and TF range
• How to spot a head gasket failure
• Choosing between an MGF and TF
• How to identify collectible limited edition models
• Identifying a crash damaged car
• How to spot suspension trouble
• Where to look for rust and rot
• Common, annoying electrical problems explained
• Information on avoiding fraud and internet scams
• Easy to read sections packed with concise buying information
Having this book in your pocket is just like having a real marque expert by your side. Benefit from the author’s years of MGF & TF ownership, learn how to spot a bad car quickly and how to assess a promising one like a professional. Get the right car at the right price!
Packed with good advice on choosing the right MGF or TF, with a comprehensive inspection guide and in-depth analysis of strengths and weaknesses, this book covers desirable upgrades, modifications to avoid, valuation, and predicting which models will become classics. Illustrated throughout with photos of key areas to check and foibles to be aware of, includes details of the MG community and whether an MGF or TF will suit you and your lifestyle. This is the complete guide to choosing, assessing, and buying the MG of your dreams.
'A must-have buying companion.' - Classic & Sports Car magazine, May 2013
'An unpretentious effort and, despite having only 62 small pages, packs in a lot of useful info. Author Hawkins writes well and doesn't patronise the reader.' – Octane