The downloadable sample PDF requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer.
• Like having a real marque expert at your side – benefit from years of real ownership experience
• Full coverage of all 987 Boxster and Cayman models
• Where and how to buy a 987 Boxster or Cayman
• Advice on choosing the right model and condition
• Key checks – how to spot a bad car quickly
• Comprehensive inspection guide with unique points system
• In-depth analysis of strengths and weaknesses
• Discussion of desirable upgrades as well as modifications to avoid
• Market and value data
• Details of club back-up and support organisations
Having this book in your pocket is just like having a real marque expert by your side. Benefit from the author’s years of real ownership experience, learn how to spot a bad car quickly, and how to assess a promising one like a professional. Get the right car at the right price!
Don’t buy a Porsche 987 Boxster or Cayman series without buying this book first!
Packed with good advice from running costs, paperwork, vital statistics, valuation and the Porsche community, right through to whether your Porsche will fit in your garage and indeed, with your lifestyle. This is the complete guide to choosing, assessing and buying the Porsche 987 Boxster or Cayman of your dreams.
You’ll definitely won’t regret spending this little money on such a wealth of useful information.
Liebe zu Ihm
IF you're looking to buy a used Porsche Boxster or Cayman from 2005 to 2009, this will help. The 60-page paperback is packed with info - from parts of the car to check to dimensions and faults. The evaluation section advises you to score a potential buy out of four in 40 key areas; anything with under 100 points overall is classed as a money pit.
987 Boxster RS60
987 Boxster S Porsche Design Edition 2
987 Cayman S
987 Cayman S Porsche Design Edition 1
987 Cayman S