The downloadable sample PDF requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer.
• Like having a real marque expert at your side – benefit from years of real ownership experience
• Full coverage of all Porsche 924 models
• Where and how to buy a Porsche 924
• Advice on choosing the right model and condition
• Key checks – how to spot a bad car quickly
• Comprehensive inspection guide
• In-depth analysis of strengths and weaknesses
• Discussion of desirable upgrades as well as modifications to avoid
• Market and value data, predicts which models will become collectable
• Details of club back-up and support organisations
Having this book in your pocket is just like having a real marque expert by your side. Benefit from the authorÂ’s years of real ownership experience, learn how to spot a bad car quickly, and how to assess a promising one like a professional. Get the right car at the right price!
This Essential Buyers Guide gives prospective buyers key information about the Porsche 924, allowing them to make informed decisions about the pros and cons of buying one.
The Porsche 924 models were built from 1976 to 1988, and grew from relatively modest performance 2+2 coupes to fire breathing turbo rally and racing cars achieving success in many forms of motorsport. The models have many excellent points; however, as with any car that is 30 years old, there are also some negatives to be considered. This balance is discussed, along with the reality of living with a 924, what to look for in any potential purchases.
DonÂ’t buy a Porsche 924 without this book!
Period covered: 1976 - 1988
Porsche 924 + special editions
Porsche 924 Turbo
Porsche 924 Carrera GT and derivatives
Porsche 924 Convertible conversions (non factory)