The downloadable sample PDF requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer.
• Like having a real marque expert at your side – benefit from years of real ownership experience • Full coverage of all MG TD & TF models
• Where and how to buy a MG TD & TF
• Advice on choosing the right model and condition
• Key checks – how to spot a bad car quickly
• Comprehensive inspection guide
• In-depth analysis of strengths and weaknesses
• Discussion of desirable upgrades as well as modifications to avoid
• Market and value data, predicts which models will become collectable
• Details of club back-up and support organisations
Having this book in your pocket is just like having a real marque expert by your side. Benefit from the author’s years of MG TD & TD ownership, learn how to spot a bad car quickly and how to assess a promising one like a professional. Get the right car at the right price!
''… well written and researched by Barry Jones, the extensive information he supplied is accurate and to the point… I considered it more than a Buyers Guide, but complete enough to assist in the sale of your MG TD TF...'