The downloadable sample PDF requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer.
• No other Vespa buyer's guide on the market
• Full colour illustrations of the major problem areas
• Easy-to-follow, jargon-free text
• Filled with essential tips to avoid buying a dud
• Includes a quick check guide as well as a full inspection plan
• Examines the reality of living with a classic Vespa
• Handy size to take with you when viewing a scooter
• Examines whether restoration is a realistic option
• Includes useful contacts for Vespa clubs and parts suppliers
• Perfect for the experienced & inexperienced buyer alike
Stop! DonÂ’t buy a classic Vespa without buying this book first! Having this book in your pocket is just like having a real marque expert by your side. Learn how to spot a bad scooter quickly and how to assess a promising one like a professional. Get the right classic Vespa at the right price!
The two stroke Vespa is rightly regarded as an iconic scooter. ItÂ’s initial purpose was to provide low cost transportation to the masses in the 1950s, but it evolved through the vibrant Â’60s to became a symbol of the burgeoning youth culture, and on into the Â’90s when it became firmly entrenched as an Italian icon. The history of this phenomenon has been well documented, as has the subculture that surrounds it, but there has been no previous attempt to provide a guide to buying one of these classic scooters. This book will help ensure that you avoid the main pitfalls and end up with your very own slice of La Dolce Vita on the driveway.
"While it written for the novice in mind, it contains lots of good information that even experts can learn from."Â– Scoot! Magazine
"A must-have for anyone looking to buy a two-stroke Vespa. Well worth a punt at a tenner." Â– Octane
Models covered: Sprint, Super, Rally, Sprint Veloce, GTR ,TS, PX 125, 150, 200 and all Smallframe models (excludes Cosa). Also useful for LML and Bajaj models