The downloadable sample PDF requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer.
• Like having a real marque expert at your side – benefit from years of real ownership experience
• Full coverage of all 911SC models
• Where and how to buy a 911SC
• Advice on choosing the right model and condition
• Key checks – spot a bad car quickly
• Comprehensive inspection guide
• In-depth analysis of strengths and weaknesses
• Discussion of desirable upgrades as well as modifications to avoid
• Market and value data
• Details of club back-up and support organizations
STOP! Don’t buy a Porsche 911sc without buying this book first! Having this book in your pocket is just like having a real marque expert by your side. Benefit from Adrian Streather’s years of Porsche ownership. Learn how to spot a bad car quickly and how to assess a promising one like a professional. Get the right car at the right price!
'… [offers] comprehensive advice and detail.'
Model years 1978 to 1983
911SC Coupé model years 1978 to 1983
911SC Targa model years 1978 to 1983
911SC Cabriolet model year 1983
911SC/RS model year 1983 (technically MY 1984)
911SC Weissach Special
911SC Ferry Porsche Special
Also available from Veloce ...
How to Restore Classic Largeframe Vespa Scooters: Rotary Valve 2-Strokes 1959 to 2008 Mark Paxton
Off-Road Giants! – Heroes of 1960s Motorcycle Sport (Volume 3) Andy Westlake
Subaru Impreza: The Essential Buyer’s Guide David Hobbs