• Expert advice from a marque expert.
• Walk away or stay? Initial evaluation of the Alfasud.
• Unique points scoring system to evaluate cars after inspection.
• How to check the car's authenticity.
• Which models are best for you.
• The implications of restoration.
• Is it the right car for you? Do you want a 'Show Pony' or a usable everyday classic?
• Running cost details.
• Will it fit your garage? Will you fit in the car?
• The Alfasud community
Having this book in your pocket is just like having a real marque expert by your side. Benefit from the author’s years of Alfasud and Sprint ownership, learn how to spot a bad Alfasud quickly and how to assess a promising car like a professional. Get the right Alfasud at the right price!
This Essential Buyer’s Guide leads you through the process of buying an Alfasud, from whether this is the right car for you, what it’s like to live with and what it will cost you to run, to which version and engine is best for you and what you should be paying for it.
Having helped you decide these factors, this guide then takes you through the buying process. It explains what equipment you’ll need when you go to view a car and shows you how to quickly determine whether to look at a particular car in more detail or to just simply walk away.
A comprehensive and thorough evaluation section, with a points scoring system, lets you fully assess a prospective purchase and detailed illustrations show exactly what to look for. With advice on paperwork, buying at auctions and thorough and clear advice on restoration, every aspect of sourcing your car is covered.
Having led you to your perfect car, the Guide goes yet further to give you all the contact information you'll ever need to get involved with the Alfasud-owning community allowing you to make the most of your new pride and joy!