- Learn the secrets of the experts!
- Applies to all Harley-Davidson 1340 'Evolution' V-twin engines.
- Expert advice in non-technical English accompanied by clear photos & line illustrations.
- Saves money by eliminating techniques that don't work and by maximising the use of standard components.
- A major feature of this book is the information it provides on engine balancing, including how to calculate balance factors.
- Written by a professional competition engine builder.
How to get more power with reliability from Harley's 1340cc Evolution engine. Covers cylinder head planing and porting, valves and springs, carbs and much more.
A complete practical guide on how to get more power with reliability from Harley's Evolution V-twin engine without wasting money on modifications that don't work and over-specced parts. Includes cylinder head planing and porting; valves, valve springs and valve seats; carburetors, camshafts and followers; crankshaft; connecting rods; pistons; engine balancing; flywheel; main bearings - and much, much more. Index.