The downloadable sample PDF requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer.
• Foreword by Peter Cox MD of Moss UK (founder of Cox & Buckles & experienced TR racer).
• Applies to ALL 4-cylinder TR sportscars.
• Practical and realistic advice on how to improve performance, braking, handling, reliability, appearance & comfort.
• The author is a production engineer with real hands-on experience of improving these cars.
• Step-by-step illustrated procedures, colour throughout.
Aided by top racing and high-performance TR specialists, his own experiences & those of other amateur restorers, the author explains in some detail how to increase the performance and handling of the four-cylinder TR sports cars for fast road, track days, or more serious motorsport.
"This volume is divided into 17 chapters dealing with all aspects of the cars. It is very well illustrated with mostly colour photographs and the author goes into great detail ..." – Club Torque
"The new edition of How to improve TR2-4A is a great book and destined to be on all TR2-4A owner's shelves." – TR Action
"Concentrating solely on four-cylinder TRs, this is as comprehensive a tuning manual as you're ever likely to find." – Octane
"I would recommend it to anyone who is interested, not only in modifying their TR, but in understanding just what possibilities exist and where there may be opportunities to make small improvements when they come to replace worn out components." – TR Register, New Zealand