The downloadable sample PDF requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer.
- Invaluable and authoritative guide for collectors.
- Covers the radiator mascots of all British marques beween from 1896.
- Also covers corporate and accessory mascots, including foreign mascots, such as Lejeune, sold in Britain.
- Tells the fascinating stories behind individual mascots, such as Rolls-Royce's famous Spirit of Ecstasy.
- Colour throughout.
- Will appeal to Art Nouveau/Deco collectors, those interested in sculpture and all car enthusiasts.
Invaluable and authoritative guide to radiator mascots between 1896 to 1960.
A full colour guide to British radiator and accessory mascots of 1896 to 1960 compiled by two leading experts in the field. Packed with information and stunning pictures, this comprehensive guide is a must for collectors and would-be collectors.
As well as detailing the authors' collecting experiences, the book tells the reader how to get started, where to buy and - very importantly - how to spot fakes. 54 British marque mascots are covered, as are mascots produced by corporations such as ICI and the accessory mascots which owners could purchase to individualise their cars
Unfortunately this book is currently out of print. Please email sales@veloce if you would like to be notified when the book is to be reprinted.