The downloadable sample PDF requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer.
- Lola, a British company, is probably the world's best-known & best-respected builder of racing cars, including Indy cars for the USA.
- This unique volume covers all the Lola cars - sports racing and single seaters - built since 1978.
- A high quality artpaper production with around 120 mainly colour illustrations.
- Companion volume to Lola - The Illustrated History 1957-1977 (also from Veloce).
- Ex-Curator of the famous Donington Racing Car Collection, John Starkey is an acknowledged Lola expert.
The illustrated record of all Lola cars from 1978 to 1997. The knowledge of three experts pooled to provide full detail on all the different types of Lola - single-seaters and sports racing cars of this period. A Lola T70 owner/racer, John Starkey is also the author of the much acclaimed Lola T70 (also published by Veloce).
Unfortunately this book is currently out of print. Please email sales@veloce if you would like to be notified when the book is to be reprinted.